Free Virtual Session on Understanding the Game of Pai Gow Tiles
Zender’s Free Virtual Session on Understanding the Game of Pai Gow Tiles
I have put together a “Free” virtual session Understanding Pai Gow Tiles. The session will cover the basics of Pai Gow Tiles. You will come away understanding the tiles and how they are ranked, you will know the
four steps to setting a hand, and you will learn the basic game procedures. This session will provide you with all the tools to be able to follow a game of Pai Gow.
Following is the Zoom registration link to this session:
Understanding the Game of Pai Gow Tiles – August 19th, 2021 at 3:00pm EDT (Noon PDT)
This session will cover identifying the Pai Gow tiles, steps used to setting the hands, and the basic procedures for dealing the game. Once you have finished this session you have all the tools to be able to watch a game and understand how it is operated.
You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: Aug 19, 2021 01:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Understanding the Game of Pai Gow Tiles
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Note: Once you register for this session, I will be sending you a PDF which contains a practice sheet of Pai Gow Tiles. It will help you better learn the tiles if you print them to a sheet of heavy paper stock, clip them out, and have them available during the Zoom session. You can use this set to continue practicing ranking the Pai Gow tiles after the session is over.
Information for the virtual attendance
- Anyone wishing to attend can register through the Zoom registration link provided with this eBlast (above).
- When clicking into the Zoom registration link, you will be required to register (quick process) and sign up for free Zoom (if you are not already signed up). You need to sign up for Zoom as an added security to prevent intrusions. If you already have Zoom, you will be asked to sign into Zoom first.
- The session will run approximately 75-minutes. You will be able to ask questions via a Q&A icon.
- All attendees will have the option to request handouts via email at the completion of the session.
- My Zoom limit is 100 attendees. Zoom will stop allowing attendees into the session once the session capacity has reached 100 people (entering the day of the presentation).
- Remember that I will be sending all persons that register a PDF containing tiles to make up a entire Pai Gow tile set. You need to print and clip them off the sheet to use during the Zoom session.
I recommend viewing the presentation on your laptop or desktop computer, but smart phones can be used as well if you can watch the presentation. For more information, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bill Zender and Associates